All dates are in dd/mm/yyyy format.
- I've redesigned the site slightly. The drop-down menu has been removed, and the most recent news are now displayed on the front page.
- Changed the mailing form slightly. You will now receive a warning when trying to use the default e-mail address (as I won't be able to reply to you if you use it). Also, just to be on the safe side, your IP will be logged when sending the mail. It will not be visible by anybody other than me, and I'll only use it if someone abuses the system.
- Finally got around to fixing the menu to work with other browsers than IE (specifically Firefox).
- Happy new year, everybody! To celebrate, I've changed the mailing form. You can now use it without having an e-mail address configured on your computer.
- D'OH! When changing to PHP, I completely forgot about a certain link to a different section - so it's been dead for quite a while. Fixed.
- Added a link: Lik-sang. Also made some tiny changes to the page.
- Changed the e-mail page to use a different e-mail address.
- Somehow, I missed migrating this page to the PHP-based menu. Sorry.
- Also, I didn't think straight when modifying the menu for that, since I forgot to write the correct link to Birdiesoft - the one I had would only work if you entered my personal site through http://birdiesoft.dk/michael/, and not http://michael.birdiesoft.dk (which is what I link to).
- And the site is finally up on the new host. This brings some minor changes, listed below.
- This part of the site is now at michael.birdiesoft.dk or birdiesoft.dk/michael. Birdiesoft is at birdiesoft.dk. You can also use the link above.
- Menu is now inserted using PHP. As such, all documents using that menu has switched extensions to .php.
- I have just placed an order for a new host and a domain name to go with it at B-one. In the near future, this site will move. However, just keep checking the same URL - I'll replace these pages with redirects and a note mentioning the new URL.
- Updated Mew/Celebi page with Celebi's stats.
- Removed a link.
- Because of the way my host shows the ad seen above, I had to change the menu. And it is unfortunately VERY slow to appear due to another change. I've e-mailed them about it, and they'll hopefully get around to fixing it soon.
- Made the menu shown above always load from the same file, to conserve space. The pages should load exactly as before.
- Corrected a layout error on the site.
- I just noticed some display problems. Those are now corrected.
- I've added an ICRA ratings label. Go there for more information.
- Re-designed page! Now, all pages use CSS to share the same layout. Click here to get an explanation of the link colors.
- My software company, Birdiesoft, is now part of the site.
- All software made by me has been moved to Birdiesoft.
- Added a mailing form.
- Various sections have been updated.
- Entire page has been validated by W3C.
- Re-added Mew section. Also, Celebi is now part of it.
- Cleaned up news items.
- Removed print buttons.
- Added a new link.
- Re-added a POKĂŠLINK.
- Turns out my EXE storage had shut down. Moved those files to different server.
- Changed menu and front page slightly.
- Changed web space provider to Brinkster.
- Changed picture on the front page.
- Removed "NEW!" script and added a link to report a dead link.